I don’t know about you, but I don’t always have much time in the morning to think through every outfit option. Sometimes I really only have a couple of minutes to decide what I want to wear that day. That’s why I love sweater dresses. You can simply throw them over and they always look fashionable. Worn with a great pair of boots and a statement coat they really make a whole outfit.
For all of you guys who like to sleep in and always hit the snooze button one time too many, just like I do, I have some tips to save some precious morning time. Time management is the key and some organizational methods can really pay off.
- Pick out your whole outfit, including shoes and accessorizes, the night before
- Don’t forget to check the forecast – if it’s raining you might not want to wear those open heels
- Keep a clothing diary of outfits you like to wear or stick pictures of them in the closet
- Separate your jewelry – because nothing is more annoying ( and time-consuming) as tangled necklaces and bracelets
- Keep your closet organized e.g. by color or item